Note: You will want to mute the music below prior to watching the videos.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blessed with another BIRTHDAY!




















Our age signifies so much about our life.  Here are some examples:

1.  I met Ryan when I was 14.
2.  I started dating Ryan when I was 15.
3.  I married Ryan when I was 22.
4.  I gave birth to Charley when I was 26.
5.  I was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was 28.

We remember events from our life based on our age.  I NEVER thought that when I turned 28 years old, I would be diagnosed with breast cancer later that year.  I wonder what the age 31 will bring?  There are some great things happening in my life right now and I have to admit, I am so happy with all that God is doing.  One of the consistent slogans at the church I attend is "The Best is Yet to come."  I love believing that THE BEST IS YET TO COME! 

I have no way of knowing what this year will bring.  However, the one thing I do know is that I have been blessed with an incredible family.  I have the most wonderful and supportive husband.  Ryan is truly my best friend.  I have an incredible daughter who absolutely loves life.  I have two incredible parents who have helped mold me into the person I am today.

So, here's to another cancer-free birthday! 
May this year be full of blessings, for THE BEST IS YET TO COME!






No comments: